Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome.

First One! I have not much to say so far except I really don't want to go to work. It's not the worst job ever...I could be picking up trash. I think would rather do that actually, there's not as much pressure. My clothes are still in the washer and I have to leave in 20 minutes. 

I really think the internet is starting to take over my life. I'm pretty sure at some point in my future I am going to need to get rid of all internet connections in order to get some more hands on interaction with the world. Who am I kidding? But I at least need to do it in moderation. This blogging thing isn't going to help, so for now i'll continue my obsession. 

Going to write a few songs tonight because I have to watch my dad's dog and i'll be all alooone. Sad:( Also, Please listen to I Will By the Beatles, it will put you in a good mood I promise. Nothing really compares to those boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment