Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Obsessh.

Okay. I have a new fave bunch of songs. Not all of them are new songs but they are new on my list of play over and over again until I have to pick a new batch.

Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson                                           
She's Back. Thank God.

It Ain't Me Babe - Bob Dylan
Umm enough said. Fave Dylan song ever.

Daytripper - The Beatles
One Way Ticket love it

Drive My Car - The Beatles
Reminds me of my mom :)

Day N Nite - Kid Cudi
This song makes me feel cooool in my car haha

Paparazzi - Lady GaGa
Lady Gaga is the shizzz. Love her

Your Song - Elton John
Do I even have to say it?

Movin out - Billy Joel
Working too hard can give you a heart attackACKACKACKACKACK....billy gets me.

Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
They are coming Cinco De Mayooo I am so there!!

You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix) - Taylor Swift
UM can she BE anymore perfect? ugh.

Turnin me on - Kerry Hilson feat. Lil Wayne
WEEZY baby love him.

Gloria - The Doors
Wish I lived when this song was popular honestly. F. It makes me wanna dance.

Ottoman-Vampire Weekend
From Nick & Norah's Infinite playlist, bad movie, great soundtrack.

How to say Goodbye - Paul Tiernan
Sweet song, also from nick & norah.

Jai Ho - AR Raman (Slumdog Millionaire) 
Love this movie and now I love indian Music too

Full Moon - The Black Ghosts (Twilight) 
This song's really different and I like it and I like Edward Cullen too.

The Climb - Miley Cyrus
Shut Up.

Waking up in Vegas - Katy Perry
 Is it just me or does everyone want to hang out with her?

Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk - Rufus Wainright 
He is awesome. Rainy day music for sure.

Riot Radio - The Dead 60's 
Nick & Norah again. Great song!

The Step & The Walk - The Duke Spirit 
I found this song in the summer on a commercial but I still really can't get enough of them, theyre really cool. I wish I was English.

I think European people really make the best music, so Im thinking I need to move there. Or get a time machine and travel back to 1965. Thanks.

p.s. im having a shoegasm. need.

item.aspx.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment